Edmonton Strikers Volunteer Deposit Program
The Edmonton Strikers organization has decided to incorporate the required volunteer commitment into the fees whilst still keeping them as low as possible. Members wishing to earn extra credits will get the opportunity to do so throughout the season.
We are a volunteer-run organization, and as such, it depends on the volunteer assistance of its members to function successfully. Volunteers are essential to maintaining and growing the Edmonton Strikers Soccer Club. The more volunteers we have, the better our club becomes!
Overview of 2023 Volunteer Commitment Program:
- Upon registration each player fees will already partially include your volunteer commitment with opportunities to earn more credits throughout the season.
The only exception to the above is below for volunteer commitments.
Opportunities that count for 1 Volunteer Commitments for 2023 are:
- Executive Board Members
- Head Coach (one per team, entire season)
- Assistant Coach (entire season)
- Team Manager (if one manager on team, entire season)
- Special Events as communicated from the club
Please note that not all jobs are required at all levels, therefore, the position will only be filled in the categories it is needed and credit awarded.
If you have additional suggestions/recommendations on ways to help out - bring them forward – the Edmonton Strikers Board may want to add them to the list of volunteer opportunities.
Fundraising for additional items such as tournaments and Teamwear will be completed on a Team by Team basis. Your support with these volunteer efforts is appreciated.